- Employers estimate that 44% of workers’ skills will be disrupted in the next five years.
- More than a quarter of workers say they plan to change jobs in the next 12 months, with millennials (35%) and Gen Z workers (35%) being the most likely to do so.
- One-third of workers believe their company won’t be viable in 10 years’ time unless it changes course.
- More than half of employees say their jobs require specialist training.
- Companies that excel at internal mobility retain employees twice as long as companies that struggle with it.
Adapting to Change
The Role of AI-Powered Platforms
Building Strategic Capabilities
- Support a wider variety of skills and experience within onboarding cohorts as employees are reassigned based on skills instead of traditional career paths
- Leverages the skills people already have and focuses on targeting very specific skills gaps to accelerate onboarding for new projects and roles
- Supports a wider range of learning experiences, from the formal classroom to guided coaching, to on-the-go, and still provides a cohesive learner experience
- Use data to anticipate and provide continuous guided learning based on the evolving nature of employees' roles
- Collaboration: Encourage collaboration across all levels and departments to break down silos and promote innovation. Connect systems and foster communication channels to ensure a seamless flow of information and tap into diverse talent pools.
- Business Acumen: Develop business acumen within the workforce, enabling employees to understand and articulate relevant business outcomes. This aligns teams toward common goals and ensures talent development efforts align with strategic objectives.
- Systems and Design Thinking: Adopt systems thinking to understand interdependencies and optimize processes. Use design thinking to create employee-centric systems and experiences that attract and retain talented individuals.
- Automation and Digitization: Leverage automation to free up employees' time for strategic work. Embrace digitization to access a broader talent pool and enable remote learning and development programs.
You Don't Have to Live with Content Chaos
Access our comprehensive resources library to gain valuable insights, guidance, and tools for your industry. Discover white papers, eBooks, webinars, and more that cover a wide range of topics to help you stay informed and ahead of the curve.