Don't Miss Xyleme at DevLearn 2019
Xyleme Solution Consultant David Dye — a former Instructional Designer with more than 20 years of experience in learning and education — will present “Simple Strategies You Can Adopt Right Now to Support Personalized Learning,” at 2:15 pm on Wednesday, Oct. 23 at the Strategic Solutions Stage at DevLearn 2019 in Las Vegas.
The modern learner expects personalization, which can be a challenge when delivering content at scale across multiple diverse audiences.
This session will cover:
- Common challenges associated with developing, delivering, and maintaining content at scale
- How targeted, chunked, and consistent content is the foundation of truly personalized content
- How to evaluate your existing content for ease of personalization
- Techniques to create targeted, chunked, and consistent content
- How technology can help your teams and content scale effectively
- The key differences between an LMS, LCMS, LRS, and LXP, and how they fit together
Xyleme’s industry-leading Learning Content Management System (LCMS) helps organizations dramatically reduce content development and maintenance time, easily reuse content and publish to multiple outputs (print, web, PowerPoint, etc.), effectively personalize content at scale, and objectively assess content and learner performance with robust, built-in analytics dashboards.
Visit Xyleme at DevLearn Booth 612 or contact us to learn more.