Managing complex content libraries for diverse audiences brings a range of significant challenges, from time-consuming content creation and maintenance, content trapped in restrictive formats, to the inability to personalize content at scale and a lack of actionable user and content performance data.
Xyleme’s industry-leading content management solutions help regional, national and global organizations overcome even the most complex content management challenges. With Xyleme, our customers successfully reduce content development and maintenance time, easily reuse content and publish to multiple output types (HTML5, web pages & portals, IoT apps, chat bots, PowerPoint, SCORM, Word, PDF, etc.), simplify translation processes, effectively measure and track engagement, personalize content at scale, and objectively assess content performance with robust, built-in analytics dashboards.
Xyleme Empowers Organizations to:
Reduce Content Development Time by 30% or More
- Free your content from restrictive formats and platforms so it can easily be reused across a variety of outputs, and be personalized to each individual audience, without creating a maintenance nightmare.
- Standardize authoring templates to ensure correct branding, layout, spacing and styles are automatically added based on the specific output type. Less time fussing with formats means authors can spend more time focused on creating compelling content.
- Become platform agnostic so you can get the most out of each tool you already have in place, use the best tool for each job, and keep all content in a shared repository for easy access and improved workflows.
Simplify Reuse & Reduce Maintenance Time by 50% or More
- Link Reusable Components instead of copying and pasting content so authors don’t have to reinvent the wheel, they can simply link reused content from the source. Updates only need to be made once to the source content and are automatically pushed to all iterative versions and output types (HTML5, web pages & portals, IoT apps, chat bots, PowerPoint, SCORM, Word, PDF, etc.).
- Separate content from context so you can easily reuse core content in a variety of different outputs, instead of repeatedly recreating the same content for each iterative use.
- Separate content from presentation so content edits and updates won’t affect layout, spacing or design in the finished output.
Reduce Translation Costs & Management Time by 40% or More
- Eliminate the need to unpackage and repackage content from images and activities by separating content from presentation elements to dramatically reduce translation time.
- Avoid adjusting layouts to accommodate longer string sizes, with content stored in a flexible XML format, allowing translated content to be re-flowed automatically.
- Create XLIFF (XML Localization Interchange File Format) files in minutes — the standard format used by translation vendors — so authors can quickly export content for translation and easily import it back in. Xyleme also supports side-by-side translation, so native speakers familiar with your business can compare translations to the base version for review and refinement.
Leverage Robust Performance Data to Drive Continuous Improvement
- Review question-level analytics to objectively assess the impact and effectiveness of your content, identify behavior trends, and continue to refine your content.
- Access detailed content performance metrics, including when, how and where users are accessing your content, to gain a better understanding of audience preferences and behavior.
- Built-in version control and compliance support allow auditors to quickly access the exact version(s) viewed by each individual user. All content, down to list, table, and image, is marked with a last modified date, who made the updates, and the capability to view the entire version history.
Only Xyleme’s award-winning content management solution empowers organizations to reuse their content and personalize it on a global scale without creating a maintenance burden.
Xyleme supports the entire content creation and management lifecycle, from authoring and publishing to delivery, reuse and analysis, allowing organizations with complex content needs and audiences to drive efficiency and cost savings while also improving accuracy, consistency and business outcomes.
Contact us today to speak with a content management expert about how Xyleme can help drive improvement at your organization.